There are many ways to fill or use a space in a kitchen.
- One easy way is to fill the space with colourful baskets, boxes, or jars for storing stuff.
- You can stack your dishes on top of each other and put them in the corner of your kitchen cabinet. The dishes won’t take as much space, and you will always know where to find them.
- If you have enough counter space, use it wisely by putting up bowls with fruits or veggies that you can use while cooking. This is a great way to keep your fruits and veggies fresh, and it will save you time because you won’t have to look for the fruit bowl. However, if the bowl is right in front of your cooking area, be careful not to knock it over accidentally!
- Empty spaces can be used for hanging cleaning supplies like mops and brooms. This way, you don’t have to spend time searching for these supplies while they’re being used!
- Use appliances similar in size and shape to fill empty spaces on unwanted walls. This will create an organized look in your kitchen and prevent wasted space from being empty.